This Week’s Topic is: Bookish Pick-up Lines
Disclaimer: I do not encourage or support the use of pick up lines in real life for anything other than a form of mutual entertainment. Also, if you choose to use any of these lines in real life I can not be held liable for anything that befalls you because of your ill-advised use of them. (If you get slapped in the face you probably deserved it. Oh sorry that wasn’t nice. Basically I got 99 problems but your use of bad pick up lines ain’t one.)
Let’s face it, pick up lines are awful and almost never successful or useful for anything other than a good chuckle occasionally and they are often abused. I don’t know who started them but it was a bad idea (in my humble onion) and I personally don’t know a single person who finds them attractive or would enjoy one being used on them, but they can be ridiculously hilarious sometimes. So here are 15 totally terrible, but fabulously funny bookish pick-up lines.
1. If you were words on a page you’d be what they call FINE print!
2. Do you have over due books because you have FINE written all over you
3. What are the odds of you being in my favor?
4. Are you from district 1? Because from where I’m standing you look Marvel-ous.
5. Were you forged by Sauron? ‘Cause you are precious!
6. Are you a Dementor? ‘Cause you take my breath away.
7. Did you just cast a ‘Wingardium Leviosa’? ‘Cause you’re sweepin’ me off my feet.
8. The sorting hat has spoken…it says that I belong with you.
9 .Is your name Scarlett? Because when I saw you my heart was gone with the wind.
10. I think you might have mistaken me for a library book… you’ve been checking me out all night.
11. Baby you’re so hot it’s got to be at least Fahrenheit 451 in here.
12. My Faction is Amity, but girl/boy you make me feel Dauntless.
13. Even if a warlock put blocks on my memories, I’d never forget a face like yours.
14. I want you more than I want a signed copy of The Fault in Our Stars
15. Hey girl/boy, are you an avox or do I just leave you speechless?
Now, all that we really want…
Here are two other totally awesome posts about bookish pick-up lines:
document.write(”); PS- I wasn’t aware my computer freaked and posted the last Sunday Swoons on a Tuesday! I’m sorry I don’t know whats happeningggg….