I know, I know announcements, announcements everywhere! At least they are all interesting ( I hope. They are for me anyways.)! This one is about the Sunday Swoons feature! I am a spontaneous person, so I spontaneously decided to ask Skylar Finn over at Life of a Random to co-host it with me! I was getting a bit overwhelmed and I just love her to pieces so I thought it’d be a great excuse to work with her and talk to her more. Luckily for me, she said yes and we have jumped right in, brainstorming future topics, ways to make the feature better and easier for you guys to participate in, look cooler, ect.
Skylar, being the awesomely talented woman that she is, stepped in and redesigned the button/image for the feature! So here is the new picture to go with Sunday Swoons!
|Source: Skylar Finn @ Life of A Random|
Also, here are the rules we created for the feature, to make it clear what you do to join in and easy to get the swoon party started on your own blog!
1. You’re welcome to use the button Skylar designed as long as you cite her as the source/give her all the loving credit she deserves!
2. You can post in whatever style you would like: list, discussion, etc. as long as what you are talking about goes with the topic for the week.
3. You either must follow the topic given OR you can do a post on the opposite of the topic we give. (Example: Our topic– Top 5 Favorite Couples, Your topic– Top 5 Least Favorite Couples.)
4. Your posts don’t have to have anything to do with books you are reading right now. If you reference specific books, they can be past or older reads. (It’s nice if you put in the Goodreads link to the book, or another site that will take readers to the book’s synopsis, cover, and other information.)
5. Please remember to link back to us in your post, giving us credit for the feature! Also, you can add your link to the link-up tool at either of our posts ( it may only work on mine the first time because we are still working that part out.).
You have one heck of a fabulous Sunday Swoons post to look forward to this Sunday! And many more great ones will come after I’m sure!