1. Tell us five facts about yourself.
2. Answer the five questions given.
3. Write five questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Nominate five bloggers for the award and let them know about it (although this isn’t mandatory since there’s all kinds of variation here).
5. Thank the person who nominated you!
1. I play tennis for my school’s JV team.
2. My oldest sister pretty much raised me bilingual (but I remember barley any of the Spanish and didn’t fully understand at age 3.)
3. I am very interested in neuropsychology.
4. I really don’t want to go to college in my home state.
5. I am paler than a vampire.
Answers for Skylar
Q: What color describes your personality best?
A: Why do you have to ask such deep and difficult questions? I don’t know because I feel like I am picking colors because I like them, not because they reflect my personality. According to a PlayBuzz quiz I am the color pink. “You’re full of love and affection, and family is everything to you. Sometimes you need protection, special treatment and desire to live a more sheltered life. Pink people require affection and like to feel loved and secure, and can sometimes appear to be delicate and fragile. They also tend to be charming and gentle.” Does that sound like the me you know and feel neutrally about? (you can take the quiz here
I guess know that I think about it I think I’m a forest-y green. Basically my eye color.
Q: Given the choice of swimming in a lake or a pool, which one would you pick?
A: Not that I have a problem with swimming in lakes, ’cause I don’t, but I would probably generally pick a pool. I don’t really know why so don’t ask.
Q: Who’s you’re favorite fictional couple?
A: Oh no, I can’t! There are just so many choices! I had to make a whole feature for this, you should know chica! 😉 I would usually go with my old stand by, Anna and Kai from Wendy Higgins’s Sweet Trilogy
, but lately, I’ve been loving
Avery and Tane from Salt & Storm,
and Rafa and Gaby from the Rephaim Series
Q: If you had the chance to give a foreigner only one American food to convince them it is awesome, what food would you pick?
A: Oh gosh, I really should know because our exchange student just left, but here is the thing, I don’t really eat “American” food. Fast food makes me sick and while I appreciate BBQ (and I LOVE my dad’s burgers, as well as steak and salmon) it’s not like I think that would convince anyone. Not that those two things are the only things considered “American” foods, but I just don’t eat many of them, my favorite foods are things like Teriyaki, Thai, Mexican foods, and mochi ice cream. Also, is any food really “American” food, because when you think about America is just every culture ever thrown together so a lot of prominent food’s were brought into the country by people from their home countries. I don’t know if that made sense, and I’m getting way to deep and philosophical now so I’m just going to shut up.
Q: What is your favorite part of writing?
A: Hmm, either the editing or the writing. Here’s the thing, I love writing, but I hate writing. I’m great at the coming up with a general concept part and I see it like a movie in my mind, but it is so immensely hard for me to just sit still with no distractions for a few hours to just write the dang thing!
Questions For YOU
1. If you had to pick a different color for your skin and hair, one that is not considered “natural” for humans, what color would you pick?
2. Would you ever get a tattoo? Where? What of? (Or do you have one already?) Would there be a special reason? (Sorry I kinda cheated. That’s a lot of different questions)
3. Tell us two truths and a lie. (Man I’m bad at this! That’s not even a question.)
4. If you were a painting in a museum, what would you look like? What type would you be? (Watercolor, abstract, ect.)
5. When do you think hover boards are going to be common, and trendy modes of transportation? (Would you ride one?)
You are also welcome to nominate yourself just make sure I see the link! When picking nominees I tried to pick people that I didn’t nominate for the Liebster since I was nominated so recently, and I wanted to give others a chance, but the people I nominated before and a lot of other people really deserve this. I also tried to pick people that don’t have a large number of followers yet, if I could see the number followers.