1. Find blogs that you like and leave a comment on the post. The owner of the blog might go and comment back and possibly follow you.
2. Make blogger friends. That will obviously make you get more followers and you might be able to do fun features with them on your blogs.
3. Let yourself be known to the blogging world. There’s a group on Goodreads called Blogger Lift where all bloggers can join and get more followers, learn more about blogging, and can meet more bloggers.
4. In Goodreads, there is about at least 1 thread about blogs in each group. You could post updates on your blog and links to your posts and maybe some people will check out your blog.
5. Follow a lot of blogs. There’s about a 1 out of 10 chance that someone that you follow will follow you back or at least check out your blog too.
Clarissa is the fabulous blogger behind the book blog Books Equal Awesomeness. She’s fairly new to the game but definitely knows what she’s talking about so check out her blog here and read some of her reviews!