|Created by Skylar Finn|
I hope y’all are having a swell Sunday! Feel free to join up this week and every week! We love having you guys involved! If you don’t know what this feature is about here is the deal, Sunday Swoons is an original feature hosted by myself and the spectacular Skylar Finn from Life of A Random. Every Sunday we bust out a different swoon worthy topic and discuss it, swoon about it, and chat it up!
1. You’re welcome to use the button Skylar designed as long as you cite her as the source/give her all the loving credit she deserves!
2. You can post in whatever style you would like: list, discussion, etc. as long as what you are talking about goes with the topic for the week.
3. You either must follow the topic given OR you can do a post on the opposite of the topic we give. (Example: Our topic– Top 5 Favorite Couples, Your topic– Top 5 Least Favorite Couples.)
4. Your posts don’t have to have anything to do with books you are reading right now. If you reference specific books, they can be past or older reads. (It’s nice if you put in the Goodreads link to the book, or another site that will take readers to the book’s synopsis, cover, and other information.)
5. Please remember to link back to us in your post, giving us credit for the feature! Also, you can add your link to the link-up tool at either of our posts ( it may only work on mine the first time because we are still working that part out.).
This Week’s Topic Is: Couples on Covers
I’m going to make my own “awards” for covers involving couples, and list the first three words or phrases I think of upon seeing it.